Package libburn-1.4.2.pl01.tar.gz as 1.4.2-2 or as 1.4.2.pl01-1 ?

Hi,

thanks for the answers to my previous question about Multi-Arch.
Incidentially the next packaging of libburn will happen soon,
because of an embarrassing bug in its command line frontend cdrskin.

This leads me to my next first-time situation:

There is now upstream
 libburn-1.4.2.pl01.tar.gz
which replaces
 libburn-1.4.2.tar.gz
Despite the tarball name it unpacks to ./libburn-1.4.2/.

The effective difference is a single line of source code (plus
some logging and online documentation files).
The binary package which actually bears the bug is cdrskin_1.4.2-1.

Am i right that in this case all packages from libburn_1.4.2-1.dsc
shall be rebuilt ?

Shall i keep the name scheme by packaging 1.4.2-2 from the buggy
libburn-1.4.2.tar.gz with a debian/patch file ?

Or shall i package 1.4.2.pl01-1 without patch ?
At the last such occasion, more than 4 years ago, George Danchev
packaged 1.1.0.pl01-1.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas