RFS: sponsor needed

Hi there
I run a Debian based project for about 4 years and share some home roasted and 3th party packages from my repos.
Some of them could be interesting for you, such as:
Budgie Desktop
Enlightenment
Tint2
The packages are well know and licenced under GPL or so, and missing in the Debian repos.

I used to build binary packages (debs only) before, but successfuly started building source-code packages as well. For example, Budgie is ready now in my repos, so you can have a look into that.
http://sparkylinux.org/repo/pool/main/b/budgie-desktop/

Let me know is anybody interesting in that and would like to be my mentor/sponsor.

Regards
Paweł 'pavroo' Pijanowski