Bug#811140: RFS: y-u-no-validate/2013052401-5 [ITA] -- browser extension to make security exceptions temporary by default
I see this package has been already uploaded. But will this stop me from
sending the review? Nope. :-P
* Sean Whitton <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2016-01-15, 18:05:
* Adopt y-u-no-validate in Debian (closes: #786805).
* Drop support for Iceape (fixes debcheck errors).
Wouldn't it be better to fix this in dh_xul-ext?
Also, the patch description fails to explain its purpose...
* Change homepage URI displayed in about:addons to point to upstream's
page about y-u-no-validate.
Good catch. Please forward the patch upstream.
* Replace get-orig-source.sh script with xpi-repack invoked by uscan.
uscan doesn't call xpi-repack, unless you ask it for it explicitly, and
you didn't. But uscan does seem to repack jar files to tar.gz
automatically. Perhaps that's what you meant?