Re: help with glances package

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Daniel Echeverry wrote:

> I am working in adopt glances package, This package content prebuilt
> javascript object[1]  and other lintian warnings, I tried  fix this,
> overwriting that javascript objects  from d/rules  and make symbol
> links to the proper js packages in Debian, but doesnt work :(

Sounds like you have pre-built embedded code copies and don't use them
in the binary package but lintian is complaining about the pre-built
embedded code copies in the upstream source tarball. I would suggest
asking upstream to remove them from their VCS repo and or source
tarballs and provide a script or other method to download and build
all the dependencies instead of including a copy of them.

https://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedCodeCopies

--
bye,
pabs