Ok, first, a question: do you do your debian packaging in git?
And, here is a review:
* trailing whitespace on the changelog line.
* maybe you're happy to discover tools like `wrap-and-sort`, to wrap the
Build-Depends and Depends line (and sort other stuff, and removing
trailing whitespaces in some other files)
* please don't cp files that way in d/rules, I find that ugly. instead,
use a debian/eclipse-titan.install file. See dh_install(1) for more
info. On a related note, I prefer using $(CURDIR) instead of $$(pwd)
+ this will also make debian/eclipse-titan.dirs useless
+ if you need to rename files dh-exec can help you a bit, if you want
* during the compilation there are several errors like
./TTCN3.hh:58:39: fatal error: RT1/TitanLoggerApiSimple.hh: No such file or directory
is this to be expected & ok?
* is there a way to have a more verbose build, showing all the command
* you told me that you could get it to build with hardening-wrapper,
well, to me it doesn't (see below) :)
* can you enable parallel building? (see debhelper(7))
* debian/copyright is totally inadequate.
+ personally I won't be totally happy without a copyright following
+ anyway, please pick a random package from the archive and try having
a look at what a copyright file normally looks like.