Re: Re: mentor wanted
Hi Gianfranco and thanks for the reply!
Usually on this list people asks for specific questions:
do you need some general documentation about Debian packaging? Which kind of help
are you requesting?
I know...I looked over this mailing list and almost every message starts with "Bug #".
Going back to the Debian Developer's Reference, it says if someone wants a mentor
to help via email, they should ask here. I need advice, but on a broader array of
issues than just one bug.
Examples of issues would be:
- getting links on blends.debian.org
- setting up pages on blends.debian.org/fluxbox/ (I think I need a symbolic link from
https://blend-fluxbox.alioth.debian.org/ but I don't know how to access that)
- setting up task pages (auto generated from control files)
- how to package metafiles for a blend (I understand the basics)
- how to package scripts that set up configs in /etc and set up /etc/skel and copy that
to the users home dir
So, really, it's a whole set of issues.