Re: Help needed with symbols index in package

* Jonathan Carter <jonathan@ubuntu.com>, 2016-01-06, 15:13:
I'm attempting to package kpmcore, a shared library for partitioning tasks in KDE. I'm not sure if my dpkg symbols index for the shared library file gets used because it doesn't contain a debian revision, yet lintian says that it does on my binary package (inspecting the binary package shows that it did get generated with a debian revision).

Could you paste what exactly Lintian said?
Also, is there anything suspicious in the build log?

--
Jakub Wilk