Bug#809684: RFS: twinkle/1:1.9.0+dfsg-2 [RC] -- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) SIP Phone
I am looking for a sponsor for the package "twinkle":
git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/users/pc-guest/twinkle.git
cd twinkle && pristine-tar checkout ../twinkle_1.9.0+dfsg.orig.tar.xz
It builds these binary packages:
twinkle - Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) SIP Phone
More information about twinkle can be obtained from http://twinkle.dolezel.info.
I increased the severity to important since this package version
removes the dependency on libzrtpcpp, which itself is barred from
entering testing due to a GPL violation.
Changes since the last upload:
twinkle (1:1.9.0+dfsg-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* Disable ZRTP support to allow migration to testing.
- libzrtpcpp links against OpenSSL in violation of the GPL (see: #797554).
* Enable ALSA support on Linux only.
* Fix detection of <linux/errqueue.h>.
* Add Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields.
* Fix spelling mistakes detected by lintian.
* Link with -Wl,--as-needed to avoid useless library dependencies.
* Cherry-pick UI fixes from upstream git.
-- Peter Colberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:38:41 -0500
If you decide to sponsor twinkle, please finalize the distribution to
"unstable" and perform a source-only upload so that buildd logs are
published for amd64, too.