Re: lintian errors: source-is-missing though is present

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 03:21:56PM -0400, Sabniveesu Shashank wrote:
> Running lintian on '.dsc' says:
>
> E: variety source: source-is-missing data/panoramio/underscore-min.js
>
> However, I do see that the path shown is right and it is present in
> the source tarball.
> Am I reading it wrong?
Lintian tags have descriptions which you can read with lintian-info.
source-is-missing means the source for the following file is missing.
Sources for minified JS files are unminified JS files. Please read the tag
description for further instructions.

--
WBR, wRAR