Re: Looking for a mentor for a couple of projects

Kimiki review:

please fix all the above (message #72 of bug 772823)

d/changelog: no need to put your name into []
when you are the only one who worked on the package (and the signature
is your)

d/rules: as said skipping tests is usually bad, please enable them if possible

d/copyright: "multiple-licenses" looks bad to me.

Is something like "you can choose your favourite one?"

so please say something like LGPL-3 or MIT or XFree86

I don't think the same file can be licensed under the tree licenses without breaking
the law. (but IANAL)

tests/* seems to be under LGPL-2.1+
(and also something under plugins and somewhere else, looking by a grep of the License keyword

e.g.
./plugins/sample/i18n.py:# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
./plugins/sample/ui/Makefile.am:# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
./plugins/sample/ui/config/Makefile.am:# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
./plugins/sample/ui/pages/Makefile.am:# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
./plugins/sample/ui/js/Makefile.am:# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
./plugins/sample/__init__.py:# version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

also grepping by copyright makes some result appear not listed in copyright file.

please check if the license is really LGPL-3 and not LGPL-3+

patches needs a Description: field (and they are not dep-3)

the other stuff looks good, please ping when you have done the above,
and I'll do some testing on a built package.

(btw would be nice to have a setup.py and install_requires, do let
python:Depends pick up the python dependencies automagically)

cheers,

Gianfranco