Re: Looking for a mentor for the OpenSIPS project

Hi,

unfortunately the upload seems to be missing
Uploaded: 	2015-08-14 13:41
cheers,

G.

Il Martedì 18 Agosto 2015 15:22, Răzvan Crainea <razvan@opensips.org> ha scritto:
Hi, Gianfranco!

I managed to fix most of the warnings I had. Please check out the latest
sources on mentor's site[1].

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/package/opensips

Many thanks,

Răzvan Crainea