Introduce wrapper package of linuxbrew into Debian

Hi mentors,

Weeks ago I intended to package linuxbrew,
the missing package manager, which is a fork of Homebrew (Mac OS X).

Linuxbrew it's Formula update is managed by git,
hence initially I found it tricky to manage original linuxbrew
with gbp tools, for these reason:

 * if original linuxbrew (including its Formulas) is provided,
   the dquilt will fall into a tough situation. that is to say,
   if I patched the upstream linuxbrew, then when user's about
   to run
     $ brew update
   then the git will complain the dquilt patched linuxbrew is dirty,
   that is bad.
 * security issues are handled by upstream, and it's update
   period is much faster than debian package upload period.

Maybe it's not wise to provide the whole, original linuxbrew,
and providing just a wrapper package is better, since that
will be easy to maintain. After a discussion [1] with linuxbrew
maintainer I think providing just a wrapper package is
the best solution.

The wrapper package I refered was already uploaded to mentors[2],
but I don't know if this is proper, so I didn't file RFS.

You can get the source here:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/linuxbrew-wrapper/linuxbrew-wrapper_20150804-1.dsc

The wrapper package includes:

 1. the (ruby) install script from upstream
 2. a shell wrapper for linuxbrew wrote by myself

Any advice ?
Thank you :-)

The ITP of linuxbrew is

[1] https://github.com/Homebrew/linuxbrew/issues/495
[2] http://mentors.debian.net/package/linuxbrew-wrapper
--
 .''`.                                               Lumin
: :' :