Re: Does GNU/kFreeBSD has a Sid distribution?

To later readers: I think I will answer my own question.

GNU/kFreeBSD does have an Sid distribution.
Currently, GNU/kFreeBSD provide old stable (Wheezy)
CD image (https://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD)
and
QEMU image (https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/kfreebsd-amd64/).
So, get Wheezy using one of the above images and then upgrade to Sid.
Notice some package are broken in Sid (noted by apt-get), but this is
expected, since Sid is the staging ground for the latest development.
Enjoy the latest development tools, including GCC5!