Re: RFS: Looking for a mentor for my dspdfviewer package

Damn enter key :)

Hi again

http://keyring.debian.org/creating-key.html

gpg --recv-keys 7183343C
gpg: requesting key 7183343C from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpg: key 7183343C: "Danny Edel <mail@danny-edel.de>" not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1

everything seems good so far.

another review:

d/rules:

export DH_VERBOSE=1 usually is used just for debug, not a problem, just make sure you didn't forget it enabled :)

d/control:

debhelper (>=9) should be good, an updated version is already available in oldstable.
g++ in my opinion can be dropped, for the same reason.
quilt should be dropped too

you might want to run "wrap-and-sort" to sort the packaging file contents.

Please avoid comments on the control file, tools like wrap-and-sort misbehave with them.

Maybe a README.Debian file might be better instead.

But it is up to you, they are just nitpicks :)

cheers,

Gianfranco

Il Martedì 4 Agosto 2015 15:03, Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco@yahoo.it> ha scritto:
Hi Danny,

(just answering where possible)

>Could you take a look at the debian/watch file? Those opts and regexes

>twisted my mind a bit, not sure if I have done that right.

Please look e.g. at this one
https://sources.debian.net/src/s3cmd/1.5.2-4/debian/watch/

it should be good for you too.

>Do you know where I have to send my public key, so that mentors finds it?

I do not use dupload anymore, I use dput (since a lot of time)

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

did you read that?

I guess your key has already been created and pushed, so it might be just a dupload issue