Re: How to use Debian packaged lapack in python-miso

Hi Andreas,

Could you provide an http link to the upstream sources please ?

Cheers,

Hi,

I intent to package python MISO on behalf of the Debian Med team.  The packaging
code is in SVN at

  Vcs-Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-miso/trunk/

It builds and runs the test suite but I'd like to drop the lapack code copy.

I have not found any chance to convince setup.py to simply link agains
the dynamic library in Debian.  It simply compiles all
pysplicing/src/lapack/*.c files and links all remaining *.o files.  Any idea
how to use the Debian packaged library?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--