Re: debian/watch - check multiple hosts?

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@bebt.de> writes:

> is it possible to have uscan check multiple hosts? e.g. for GNU
> findutils I would like to look at both stable and unstable releases

Are you aware the watch file is meant to find a *single* tarball?

What would you want the result of scanning multiple hosts; how would
you want differences resolved to a single tarball, at a single version?

--
 \       Eccles: “I just saw the Earth through the clouds!”  Lew: “Did |
  `\      it look round?”  Eccles: “Yes, but I don't think it saw me.” |