Bug 773245 - git-p4 package - lost in space?

Hi!

I submitted a patch to the git package back in December 2014 to add the git-p4 sub-package into contrib.

It seems to be lost in space somewhere, drifting alone in the cold airless vacuum between the stars, tumbling forever towards oblivion.

Is there any way that we could perhaps launch a rescue mission for it, perhaps sending someone out with a jet pack and a long rope? Could we ask Nasa to divert their next mission to Mars?

It's dangerous and hazardous, and after a year in space it may already be dead, but what do we think? Is there any hope for it?

Thanks!
Luke