Re: C++ / Qt help for Ugene needed

Hi, seems that [1] qt5 is needed.

So you need to port the packaging to qt5 I guess

[1] https://github.com/toggl/toggldesktop/issues/563

control:

-Build-Depends: libqt4-dev,
+Build-Depends: qtbase5-dev,

-               libqt4-opengl-dev,
+               libqt5opengl5-dev, qtscript5-dev,

rules:
+export QT_SELECT=5

-       qmake-qt4 -r UGENE_WITHOUT_NON_FREE=1
+      dh_auto_configure -- UGENE_WITHOUT_NON_FREE=1

now the build fails, because of something bad in ugene_globals.pri

I removed lines from 17 to 31 and it is building.

(they were mac and windows lines, probably upstream should make the build system qt5 5.5 compatible)

I'm not sure if the build will fail later, because it is still building.

HTH

cheers,

G.