Re: user want messages removed from mailing list

* Alex Vong <alexvong1995@gmail.com>, 2015-11-16, 21:49:
A user says he wasn't aware that the mailing list is public and want his conversion with me and another person removed. I have replied to him stating that the mailing list is like a public forum, everyone can read it. He hasn't replied yet. But if he insisted on having the conversation removed, what should I do?