Autopkgtest: long test

Hello Forum:

For one of my package, gmp-ecm not to mention it, I set up a test based on a longcheck
provided by the upstream team. As the name indicates, the test is long but I would say
it is not that long in its category: it is numerical test. Whatever, this test fails
the autopkgtest test because it takes more than the default authorized time (about 2h50,
what is less that a day, and less than a week what I would consider as long):
a TERM signal is sent and caught.

Is there a simple way to prolong the default authorized time ?

Thanks,
Jerome