watch file mangling help

Hi,

Upstream have changed one of my package's versioning on the tarball
(http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/abcmidi.git).

The last uploaded version was 20150908 and now there is an upstream
tarball with the version "2015.10.08".

The watch file was simple:
version=3
opts=uversionmangle=s/-//g \
http://ifdo.pugmarks.com/~seymour/runabc/top.html abcMIDI-(.*)\.zip

But now a uscan --repack tells me that:
Newest version on remote site is 2015.10.08, local version is 20150908
 => remote site does not even have current version

I am not sure what I should be mangling here, uversionmangle, or
dversionmangle, or both.

Before I just download the tarball manually and be done with it, I
thought I would check if someone could help with a more elegant solution.

Cheers,

Ross