Re: Java problem when upgrading pixelmed

On 2015-10-08 13:28, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
It looks like you need the new standard Java API for JSON processing
(JSR 353) [1], we haven't packaged it yet, but josm has a local copy (if
you search for 'package javax.json' on http://source.debian.net you can
quickly find the package containing the classes your are looking for).

Please don't rely on josm for the javax.json classes.

Due to the difficulties getting JCS [0] and its dependencies [1] packaged, I've not been able to update to any of the newer JOSM upstream releases making the josm package increasingly irrelevant. And if I remain unable to get JCS packaged, I'll have josm removed from the archive before the freeze.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/783538
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/792690

Kind Regards,

Bas