Re: Uploaded package is not showing up in mentors

On 06/10/15 20:48, Petr Vorel wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm another one who experienced the problem of not being able to upload package to
> mentors.debian.net. I tried several times, wait few days...
>
> Build and sign package and upload it with
> dput mentors ../freerdp_1.1.0~git20140921.1.440916e+dfsg1-6_amd64.changes
> I'm building with debuild.

Hi Petr,

your package name contains "amd64", suggesting you tried to upload a
binary.  Mentors is source-based, so it may have been silently rejected.
Please try building with

debuild -S

(capital S results in *only* the source package being built) and then
dput the resulting foobar_source.changes file.  If I remember correct,
the confirm/reject email gets sent to whatever mail address is specified
in the gpg key that signed the package, so make sure to use the right
gpg key; debuild will by default pick a key matching $DEBEMAIL
environment variable, see its manpage for more details if you need to
override this.  If you now get a reject mail complaning about the gpg
key, make sure its added at the /my page of the server.

Hope that helps a bit,

  - Danny