Re: Can not register at mentors website

* Cornelius Kölbel <cornelius.koelbel@netknights.it>, 2015-10-05, 09:51:
I try to create an RFS via http://mentors.debian.net.
But my name is assigned to an email address to which I do not have access anymore. Thus I can not login and I can not register with my real name anymore. (I would try to avoid using a fake name, a misspelled name or two blanks between givenname and surname)

Wait, really? If mentors.d.n treats real name as a unique identifier of a person, then that's broken.

Real names are not unique even within Debian contributors: we have at least two Brian Nelsons and two Luca Brunos.

--
Jakub Wilk