Re: No host ftp.upload.debian.org found in config

Hi Sabniveesu,

>I was unaware of the other packager when I started working on this, weeks ago. Yesterday I contacted him and now eevrytyging is settled.

sorry for that, I tried to check if somebody else was working on it, and I found he was the only one.
(one ITP that was inactive and some RFP...)

I sponsored the package on the 3 september, and you opened your ITP on 10 september...

Anyway, the current maintainer is open to comaintainers, and the project is on alioth, please join collab-maint and merge your packaging
skills there!

cheers!

Gianfranco