Re: No host ftp.upload.debian.org found in config

I still don't get why you did upload the package.

the package has been sponsored some days ago by me

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/variety_0.5.4-1.html

and it is currently in debian new queue.

Your package on mentors can be just removed I guess.

cheers,

G.