Help getting a bug report in order

Hi Everyone,

We took a bug report from a Debain maintainer under Debian's X32
environment (https://wiki.debian.org/X32Port). Our bugs triggered some
Debian bugs as we worked through some of the issues.

One of the issues we encountered was GDB's inability to debug a C++
program. It was reported at
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=799556.

I'm trying to tidy it up, but https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer
and its email control messages are not very helpful.

At this point, I *think* I need to perform 3 tasks, with an optional 4th task:

(1) add the "port-x32" tag or category to the report because the
fellow writing the X32 wiki page appears to monitor it (see Bug
Reports at the end of https://wiki.debian.org/X32Port).

(2) add the BTS "upstream" tag because the bug satisfies the condition
"This bug applies to the upstream part of the package" per
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer.

(3) add the BTS "patch" tag because the fix satisfies the condition "A
patch or some other easy procedure for fixing the bug" per
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer.

(4) it would probably be helpful to other X32 developers to ensure the
new GDB is built and made available.

How do I do these things?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff