Reassigning a bug

Hi,

I fighting against control@bugs and by now it's winning me.  :-( I really don't
understand what I'm doing wrong. I have a bug in one of my packages (ompl)
that it's not fault of ompl, it's about boost. So, I would like to reassign it
to boost1.58 or boost-defaults

I have try to do a lot of things that i have found in the net, but I go always
an error:

> package ompl
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'ompl'
Limit currently set to 'package':'ompl'

> reassign 79728  boost-defaults
Failed to clear fixed versions and reopen on 79728: Not altering archived bugs;
see unarchive.

> thanks
Stopping processing here.

So, please, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? My procedure is to send a
mail to control@bugs.debian.org with:

-------------------------
package ompl
reassign 79728  boost-defaults
thanks
Do I miss something?

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.