Add encled to Debian

Hello.

I'm searching for someone (mentor? sponsor?) to help me with upload/accepting package for Debian.

Encled is a script I wrote to manage LED indicators of hot-swap bays in servers with enclosures (backplanes). It allows to see neat table with slots/enclosures/disk letters, and allows to enable/disable indication for them. That script have been used in at least three different companies and all those years it was used as 'wget https://github...; chmod +x encled; ./encled'.

I hope it will be useful for many system administrators. It is GPL2/3, source code is: https://github.com/amarao/sdled/

I've done creating 'debian' part for packaging, and writing a man page. But I don't know what to do next.

Please, help. Thanks.