Re: BOOST_WAVE_SUPPORT_MS_EXTENSIONS flag troubles for vera++

* Vincent Hobeïka <vincent.hobeika@gmail.com>, 2015-06-19, 16:20:
I am facing some troubles regarding boost wave and my package vera++.

It has been decided upstream to recompile boost wave with vera++ in order to activate the BOOST_WAVE_SUPPORT_MS_EXTENSIONS cxx flag so vera++ would be able to parse specific windows identifiers (__stdcall, __declspec, …). See issue #58¹.
[...]
I have checked the bts if any demands regarding the BOOST_WAVE_SUPPORT_MS_EXTENSIONS compilation flag for boost wave have been asked in the past and could not find anything. Is there anything in Debian which could prevent the activation of this flag? Maybe this question should be directly asked in a bug report to libboostwave-dev?

Yeah, just file a wishlist bug and see what happens. :-)

--
Jakub Wilk