Re: Subject: RFS: adminer/4.2.1-1

I have some notes on that packaging:

1) only configures apache2, lighttpd and nginx are not automatic configured
2) recommends are also depends (php-psql or php-sqlite)
3) adminer does not handled any documentatin around debian specified installation
4) install a lot of plugins but does not provide any hint about these inclusion!

apache2 tody are the most used only in enterprices but at home users does not have enought resources for that software now.. me not! i'm a lighty user!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

Dear mentors,
Package: sponsorship-requests
 Severity: normal
  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "adminer"

 * Package name    : adminer
   Version         : 4.2.1-1
   Upstream Author : Jakub Vrana
 * URL             : http://adminer.org
 * License         : Apache 2.0
   Section         : web

  It builds those binary packages:

    adminer    - Web-based database administration tool

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/adminer

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/adminer/adminer_4.2.1-1.dsc

Regards,

--
Medhamsh,

GPG Finger Print: BD16 E32E CA4D 83A3 1270  725D D766 7997 0ABC 20E9
http://pascal.iiit.ac.in/~medhamsh/medhamsh.gpg