Re: dep5-copyright-license-name-not-unique

Le Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 03:59:31PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
> Hello,
> I recently got lots of errors for the debian/copyright files of my two
> packages using the machine style copyright.
>
> The expanded version states "This paragraph define an already defined
> license.", however the paragraphs I checked only use GPL-2+.

Hello Helge,

I think that the lintian tag is either too strict or too severe, given that the
machine-readable format permits to repeat the long description in multiple
Files paragraphs.  I opened https://bugs.debian.org/779676 about this.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy