Re: New release while waiting for sponsoring

On 2 March 2015 at 19:31, Christoph Mathys <eraserix@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> While waiting for my package mercurial-keyring to be sponsored, upstream has
> released a new version of the software. So what do I do with the old
> sponsorship request bug? (#779049) Can I just update it? Or close it?

I would suggest to start working in packaging the new upstream release.
If at the time you finish the new upstream package:
 * no sponsor happened, you could close #779049 (giving some reasons)
and open a new one.
 * sponsor happened, well, just open a new RFS for the new package.
--
Arturo Borrero González