Re: Keep built files between pdebuild

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Corentin Desfarges wrote:

> I have a simple question : Is there a way to keep the files got with the
> command pdebuild when we launch a new build with pdebuild, to save time
> when we work on very big packages which last hours ?

I would add a pair of identical hook scripts at
~/.pbuilder/hooks/B10shell and ~/.pbuilder/hooks/C10shell that runs
after the builds (succeed or fail):

#!/bin/bash

echo -n 'Installing convenience apps: '
for p in mc nano less quilt devscripts patchutils bash-completion ; do
        apt-get install -y --force-yes --no-install-recommends $p &> /dev/null
        echo -n "$p "
done
echo

/bin/bash -i </dev/tty > /dev/tty 2> /dev/tty

> Same thing about about the "debuild" command. I know the "-nc" option, but
> if I make a change on postinst or preinst script (by example), it isn't
> always taken into  account.

debian/rules binary, but dh won't repeat commands it has already run.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise