Re: Useless call to ldconfig and shared libraries issue

El Dijous, 5 de febrer de 2015, a les 10:24:25, Corentin Desfarges va
escriure:
> > Are you sure that in build time do you need to download some data? is this
> > acceptable?
> >
> > Leopold
>
> Yes I need to download the data, else the unit tests can't pass... And I
> can't include the data into the package, because of its the size (more than
> 800MB).
>
> It has already been discussed in this thread :
>     https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2014/12/msg00009.html

I don't want to reopen the thread, but it's really needed?

Are you sure that this test is so crucial to need to do it?

> It is strange that the unit tests don't pass with this error (about shared
> library). When I build the package in a chroot environment, they pass. Have
> you tried to change something about rpath ?

> By the way, we have to add "wget" as build-deps of the package in d/control.

No, it's the lack of wget as build dependency. I'm trying to build again the
package. I have made some modifications, but I would like to test it before
say anything.

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia