Re: Useless call to ldconfig and shared libraries issue

in the packages that I have, I pass these options to cmake:

override_dh_auto_configure:
        dh_auto_configure --                                            \
        -DLIB_INSTALL_DIR:STRING="lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)"            \
        -DCMAKE_SKIP_RPATH=ON \

Leopold

I've found this CMake line in the page given by pabs [1] :
 SET(CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH TRUE)

I run the build, but it takes a lot of time. To save time, I've run a second build
replacing this line from d/rules :
 DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -Wl,--no-as-needed -Wl,-rpath=/usr/lib/fw4spl
by this line:
 DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -Wl,--as-needed

Is someone can tell me if it's okay for you ?

Thank you very much for your help!

[1]http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_RPATH_handling

Corentin,