Re: Lawyer.com Referral Preference Request (111420141911593878)

Greetings Mr. Rice,

Thank you for contacting Lawyer.com.

I have validated your request and updated your free listing, please view your updated profile here: http://www.lawyer.com/philip-robert-rice.html

If you are looking for increased online presence, and preferential access to our Referral Service, I recommend taking a look at our Premium Membership.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any other way.

Regards,

Lawyer.com Support

Email advertisement sent as a service of Lawyer.com
25 Mountainview Boulevard, Basking Ridge, NJ  07920
To unsubscribe, reply to this email with your request.