Re: Facilitating contributions by newcomers

Hey,

I totally agree with making the start in Debian simpler.
The Debian policy document is thick and very general.
I much prefer to have focused recipes for the tasks at hand. On these recipes one could include links to specifc parts of the policy.
I believe that deep interest in the Debian policy will come later and naturally.
Having said that,