VCS history inconsistency (Jessie version not found)

Hi,

I'm tring to fix this RC bug:
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2014-0350

The history of the Git repository on Alioth do not contain the actual
version found in testing. The package was probably built outside the VCS
and someone forgot to update the repository. And new versions was added
later (uploaded to experimental). I do not want to blame anyone. I want
just fix this.

Rewriting the git history using git rebase can be an option ? (by
setting denyNonFastForwards to false temporaly on Alioth)

If not, which are the other options ?

I can resolve the bug without the VCS but I prefer a sane basis.

Regards,
 xakz

========
Some detail about the package:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/poco.git
https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/poco.html

Version in squeeze: 1.3.6p1-1+b1
Version in wheezy, jessie, sid: 1.3.6p1-4

tags in the repository:
19:57 xakz@hermes ~/devel/debian/packages/poco/git % git tag
debian/1.3.5-1
debian/1.3.6-1
debian/1.3.6p1-1
debian/1.3.6p2-1
debian/1.4.2p1-1
debian/1.4.2p1-10
debian/1.4.2p1-1_real
debian/1.4.2p1-2
debian/1.4.2p1-2_real
debian/1.4.2p1-3
debian/1.4.2p1-4
debian/1.4.2p1-5
debian/1.4.2p1-6
debian/1.4.2p1-7
debian/1.4.2p1-8
debian/1.4.2p1-9
debian/1.4.3p1-1
debian/1.4.6-1
debian/1.4.6p1-1
upstream/1.3.5
upstream/1.3.6
upstream/1.3.6p1
upstream/1.3.6p2
upstream/1.4.0
upstream/1.4.1
upstream/1.4.1p1
upstream/1.4.2
upstream/1.4.2p1
upstream/1.4.3p1
upstream/1.4.4
upstream/1.4.5
upstream/1.4.6
upstream/1.4.6p1

No tag for debian/1.3.6p1-4 found.
No entry in debian/changelog for 1.3.6p1-4

--
Maxime Chatelle (xakz)
gpg: 5111 3F15 362E 13C6 CCDE  03BE BFBA B6E3 24AE 0C5B