Retry failied build

Hi,

sometimes I experience that a failed build is retried automatically on a
certain platform, especially (but not only) if the compilation looks
really weird.

Is there a way to trigger this? I have the case that an quite common
linker calls fails on armhf with [1]

libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -I/usr/include/star -DTHREAD_SAFE -g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -c region.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libstarlink_ast_la-region.o
/tmp/ccP2WAFK.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccP2WAFK.s:21403: Warning: base register written back, and overlaps one of transfer registers
/tmp/ccP2WAFK.s:28133: Error: registers may not be the same -- `str r3,[r3],#4'
/tmp/ccP2WAFK.s:28971: Warning: base register written back, and overlaps one of transfer registers

which looks like some internal compiler problem (... and happens on a C
only file that was built before in two releases without any problems [2]).

Best regards

Ole

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=starlink-ast&arch=armhf&ver=8.0.2%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1413906845
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-astro/packages/starlink-ast.git/log/region.c