CMake Error: Could not open file for write in copy operation ... System Error: Permission denied

Hi all,

I'm currently working on the packaging of fw4spl (an open source framework) and I got this CMake error when I use "pbuilder" :

> CMake Error: Could not open file for write in copy operation /usr/bin/qt.conf.tmp
> CMake Error: : System Error: Permission denied
> CMake Error at SrcLib/core/fwGuiQt/CMakeLists.txt:12 (configure_file):
>  configure_file Problem configuring file

I've seen that this problem has been frequently raised, but aside from a change of CMake version (and I can't, obviously), I didn't found any solution.
A strange thing is that when I use "debuild", the issue doesn't happen.

Hoping someone will have an idea...

Best regards,

Corentin