Re: Access to Debian machines

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:42:52 +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:

> As a Debian Developer, I would now for the first time need to access a
> Debian machine (armhf). However, trying to ssh to one of them
> (arm-arm-01.debian.org) gives me a Permission denied (publickey).

Let's look at https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi :
- arm-arm-01.debian.org is listed as a buildd, so it's not accessible
  for "ordinary" DDs
- if you look for armhf and porterbox, you will find
  harris.debian.org
  ipa.debian.net

I seem to remember that I used harris recently.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   BOFH excuse #345:  Having to manually track the satellite.