How to provide fake xserver in d/rules (couldn't connect to display "localhost:11.0")

Hi,

I know some time ago somebody has given the answer to this problem but I
failed to seek for it properly and I might fail to apply this to cdbs
anyway since it is an R package which is usually profiting from a cdbs
helper but the hooks for cdbs are a constant riddle for me.  So any help
with

   Vcs-Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/R/r-cran-randomfields/trunk/

would be welcome to fix

installing to /tmp/buildd/r-cran-randomfields-3.0.44/debian/r-cran-randomfields/usr/lib/R/site-library/RandomFields/libs
** R
** data
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Warning in fun(libname, pkgname) :
  couldn't connect to display "localhost:11.0"
error reading package index file /usr/lib/R/site-library/tcltk2/tklibs/ntext0.81/pkgIndex.tcl: too many nested evaluations (infinite loop?)
error reading package index file /usr/lib/R/site-library/tcltk2/tklibs/ttktheme_plastik/pkgIndex.tcl: too many nested evaluations (infinite loop?)
error reading package index file /usr/lib/R/site-library/tcltk2/tklibs/tooltip1.4/pkgIndex.tcl: too many nested evaluations (infinite loop?)
error reading package index file /usr/lib/R/site-library/tcltk2/tklibs/ipentry0.3/pkgIndex.tcl: too many nested evaluations (infinite loop?)
error reading package index file /usr/lib/R/site-library/tcltk2/tklibs/ctext3.2/pkgIndex.tcl: too many nested evaluations (infinite loop?)

which actually ends in an infinite loop would be really welcome.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de