Ping for upload please ?

Dear Mentors,

I would be very grateful indeed if someone could please find time to sponsor
my last two package updates some time this week, in time to get into Jessie:

Package name    : libupnp
Version         : 1:1.6.19+git20141001-1
http://mentors.debian.net/package/libupnp

See bug for full changelog.  This upload of libupnp provides a number
of stability and reliability fixes.

Package name    : linux-igd
Version         : 1.0+cvs20070630-5
http://mentors.debian.net/package/linux-igd

See bug for full changelog.  Linux-IGD fixes a number of long outstanding
bugs that my users have put some time into investigating.  It would be
very good to acknowldege their efforts by getting the fixes uploaded.

I should soon be able to progress my DM application further so that I
can do my own uploads after this.

Thanks in hope,

Nick