dump1090: Suggestions/comments for packaging internal web interface.

Hello All,
	I'm currently working on packaging dump1090[1] which happens
to have a jQuery/jQuery-UI based web interface.  Upstream leans
on Google's CDN to provide the various JS libraries which is not
acceptable in a packaged form.  I spent some time patching the internal
HTTP server to support large(ish) files but due to the architecture of
the network code (it opens all sockets with O_NONBLOCK) it periodically
throws EWOULDBLOCK while sending HTTP replies.  This leaves me with the
question as to the best way to 'fix' this for inclusion into Debian.

	I don't particularly want to re-architect the network code and
frankly having yet another daemon that speaks HTTP as a 'side effect'
seems less than ideal.  My current thinking is to drop sample apache and
lighttpd configs into /usr/share/dump1090/examples and include a section
in the README with instructions on enabling the web interface in a
'real' httpd.

	I am hoping someone has experienced a similar situation and
would be able to point me in the right direction or at least affirm that
this is a reasonable and correct way to proceed.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Ernisse