New maintainer/porter for dk-filter

Dear friends:

First of all, greetings to everyone reading this mail.
My main intention is to collaborate with Debian for as long
as possible, with my best intentions and efforts.
I'm still not a DM or DD, but aspiring to be one.

I've seen that dk-filter has been "deleted" from your
repos, and since I really need it, I would love to Maintain
it and/or "re-add" it on your repositories, posting
a patched version.

Please guide me to add it or post it to your repositories.

Best Regards

Carlos Gili