Re: Recreating a package

Hi,

thanks for the reply. However, there's one thing that I don't understand.

A Dijous, 9 d'octubre de 2014, Joachim Wiedorn va escriure:

> While compiling with debuild it creates files like this one:

with debuild, it makes a debian clean and after another clean. I don't have
any log at the end of the process. Just with fakeroot debian/rules binary,
that lets this files on the disk.

> <package>.debhelper.log:
>
> dh_auto_configure
> dh_auto_build
> dh_auto_test
> dh_prep
> dh_installdirs
> dh_auto_install
> dh_install
> dh_installdocs
> dh_installchangelogs
> dh_installman
> dh_perl
> dh_link
> dh_compress
> dh_fixperms
> dh_installdeb
> dh_gencontrol
> dh_md5sums
> dh_builddeb
> dh_builddeb
>

> If I want to recompile only the deb packages (with the already compiled
> binaries) at first I delete the last lines in the .log file(s) until
> dh_install:
>
> <package>.debhelper.log:
>
> dh_auto_configure
> dh_auto_build
> dh_auto_test
> dh_prep
> dh_installdirs
> dh_auto_install
>
> And than run
>
>   $ quilt push -a

if I don't have patches, should I have to do that?

>   $ fakeroot debian/rules binary

Ok, I understand then that I have to modify _all_ the packages that I want to
be rebuild, no?

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     PGP: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia