Re: Can't push new mcron package to FTP

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 6:32 AM, Dale Mellor wrote:

>    Is this person always this condescending or am I being bullied?

As far as I can tell there was neither condescension nor bullying in
the mail by Eric, he was simply asking for some more information that
he wasn't able to determine from your question.

As to your question, I can't see any record of mcron being uploaded to
mentors.d.n. I'm guessing you uploaded it to the main archive by
mistake and it got deleted automatically.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise