Re: git-buildpackage python3, python3.4: not found

Hi Alex,
>> Maybe Alex is not using an autobuilder so needs to install python3-all
>> manually on the build machine?

I'm glad to hear your package build is now working :-)

> Not sure what autobuilder is , but I  use a minimal base system and
> recently have updated it.

I meant any system which will download and install build dependencies
for you automatically. Personally I use pbuilder, see:

(the above is an old article but contains a good explanation)

Debian itself uses buildd: https://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/

Cheers!

Daniel