Re: Package for casperjs

Le 2014-03-27 11:43, Paul Wise a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Xavier Claude wrote:

I've made an ITP for casperjs (#742597
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=742597 ), but I have a question on which version I should package. The current version of casperjs is 1.0.4 but it is not compatible with phantomjs 1.9 which is currently in
sid. So, should I package the beta version for the 1.1 instead ?

That seams reasonable:

An alternative would be to package SlimerJS instead:

http://slimerjs.org/

Thank you for your answer.

I was thinking to package it also but casperjs doesn't support SlimmerJS before the 1.1 version, so there is the same issue for the version number.
--
Xavier Claude
contact@xavierclaude.be